Christmas in motion… what happens when you bump the shutter button while setting up the shot. #happymistakes
Christmas morning, getting dinner in to cook and waiting for the pitter patter and clumpity clump of family to begin arriving on our stoop. #merrychristmas🎄
The tiny guy was found slithering on the tile in our hallway, but not getting anywhere fast. Threadsnakes usually live underground — this one must have squeezed it’s way through a crack in the floor and tile grout to find his way inside, so was likely very lost. After getting him to pose for a few pictures, he was gently released outside where he could find his way back underground.
I guess I don’t blame him, the nights have been getting rather cool lately and I’m sure the garage was much warmer than it was outside. But it’s not safe for him to stay in there, so we resorted to carefully picking him up and relocating him elsewhere.
This photo is of Angela gently carying him across the yard. A lot easier said than done as he was in constant motion the entire time.
Went out onto the back porch to water the plants tonight and found this guy hanging out in the pot of Wandering Jew. He may not look it here, but he is not small. His body, tip of his nose to his hind legs, is about as long as my hand, finger tips to wrist. Even so, I didn’t see him until I started putting water into the pot. I’m not sure he appreciated the bath.
- In electrifying advance, researchers create circuit within living plants t.co/Y4SLBo3ILo ->
- NASA Awards Two Robots to University Groups for R&D Upgrades t.co/LiMfBsvFEO ->
- Granddady Mantis in our Front Yard t.co/YzRSqO4WSR t.co/dVWSEsVO6K ->
- New detector perfect for asteroid mining t.co/TOJ1C4xZ1N ->
- Satellite wars t.co/fPsybiRecc ->
- Space Florida hoping NASA becomes presidential issue t.co/VjZ4iSlcSQ ->
- Netflix is developing a Lost in Space remake t.co/RF8Denm3Ku ->
- I'm not sure why, but I get the feeling that the last four articles I tweeted are somehow related. ->