The Most Dangerous Mushroom Is Spreading. Here’s How to Treat Poisoning.

Originating in Europe, Death Cap mushroom has become an invasive species on every continent, except Antarctica. Those who mistakenly eat these deadly mushrooms don’t exhibit symptoms until 6 to 24 hours later which can cause them to be misdiagnosed as something more benign, but without prompt and proper treatment, victims will experience rapid organ failure, coma, and death. Worst yet, patients have said that they smell good and were the most delicious mushrooms they had ever eaten.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *